- More filtering: Filters up to 2000 liters of natural freshwater without using any chemicals.
- That is 2000 liters clean and drinkable water in the backpack on the go.
- Versatile design: Easily setup a DIY filtration system by attaching on 28 mm thread soda bottle like Coca-Cola bottle, plastic bag, collapsible bottle or bucket. Or drink directly from a water source like a straw.
- Backflushing with ease: A silicone gasket around mouthpiece helps to create airtight backflow for backflushing.
- Reliable filtering result: 0.1-micron membrane ensures 99.999999% removal rate of bacteria.
- TUV and SGS testing reports.
- Superior material: FDA approved. Impact resistance and ultra-light L630 fits in the palm of your hand.
- Lifespan can be extended by backwash.
- Good choice for camping, hiking, fishing, scouting, travel, military, survival use, or emergencies.
1) When the flow rate slows, Miniwell water filter can be back-flushed with ease.
Please use clean water only while back-flushing.
2) Before storing the Miniwell water filter, back-flush with clean water and
then soak in a mild vinegar solution to disinfect the filter.
3) After cleaning, let the filtered air dry and store in a cool and dry location.
4) Shelf Life: 5 years. After initial wetting: 3 years.
Multiple Configuration Options
Attach to a disposable plastic bag. Handy plastic bag becomes a reservoir immediately. Create your own gravity filtration system.
Attach to 28 mm standard disposable water bottle Most thread on pop bottles are 28 mm diameter
Picture 3: Attach to the bucket.
Compact size that is convenient to bring around.
Accessories included 1) Miniwell personal water filter L630 with tip cap 2) Bucket or plastic bag connector 3) Hose clip 4) Silicone Hose.